Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mi Famiglia(My Family) PT 1

I always wonder how, some people can say they grew up with 2 siblings, me I grew up with a veritable brood, @ the last count I had 6 brothers and 10 sisters (and now 1 nephew). Growing up in a hoise like that had its highs and lows like chow time if u are the last to the table it was a sure thing that your food would have been halved by the others if you get @ all, or when it was time to sleep if u dulled, and went to bed late, u go sleep for parlor, the only good thing was dat all the rooms had air conditioning, so i used to sleep in the bar on the pool table the felt was so soft lol.

There was this time when there was no light so Me and my brother had to go downstairs, and flip the switch to generator, but we were watching Omen when they took the light, I swear I saw a shadow gliding towards me, I just ran down the stairs, flipped the switch, jumped off the wall and zipped back up the stairs.

Not to sound like I'm boasting, but my brothers were playas of the highest caliber, and like the dragonballz, they were already saiyan when I got to know about women, so I've been saiyan ever since, anyhows I got the job of herding all their gfs around the house, so @ any one time there culd be 4 girls each for them, and it was my job to make sure that none of their paths ever crossed. And I was so good @ it that not once did my dad even know there where girls in his house all the time, or maybe he did but thot they were my sisters friends.

The first time i got to know that girls were more valuable as a commodity than boys was about 15 years ago, it was christmas period so my sisters wanted to get their hair done, my Pops is like okay here's 30 G's go do your hair and look good, and he sends off with 3 cars, and drivers. So I go up to him and say pops I wanna cut my hair he looks @ me, and goes into his room gives me a clipper, and 20 naira, and says theres a barber next door imagine...


PT 2 coming soon

9 comments:

  1. lmhooooooooo at the hair-doing part. hahaha, training girls can be expensive lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO.....Guy ur popsy is a sure boy, u think if his daughters don't marry he'll be a happy man, if you like live in his house 4 10 yrs he won't care, as long as his daughters get hubby lol...u too like to feel like playa ehn

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yinkus but us boys r kids too anyhow we made up 4 it by scamming d guy
    @ scribs shey na be cos i no dey do like naija bad boi dey air my sheets for public lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my God...i love your dad..'theres a barber next door'...ha h ah ah a...sorry im late!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol first time here...ill be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ma wan do ur hair. Pipe oshi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol @ there's a barber next door.
    My dad always says its cheaper to raise boys whenever my sister and I ask him for money but he still ends up giving us the money.....lol.

    Did you really grow up with 6brothers and 10sisters?? All from one Dad??
    Woww..... that's some huge family right there. I'm sure a full house is always fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my oh my, that's really huge, 16 sibs? the 3 i have make me wanna tear my hair out.
    ur dad is a funny guy. lol

    ReplyDelete